1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fission ROM Manager versus Manual intall

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by troutbeck27, Jan 28, 2011.

1. troutbeck27

troutbeck27 New Member

Simple question.

What is the better option?
  2. miketoasty

miketoasty New Member

Neither is really better as FRM just saves time really. I have used it multiple times all with success.
  3. mafioso256

mafioso256 New Member

so i was running a fission rom an downloaded the tron theme from frm..flashed it on but it got stuck at the welcome to droid screen wouldnt let me touch the droid.. so i had to sbf in the process of doing so my battery wasnt charged enough. now it want let me into my boatloader wat do i need to do frm here
  4. trook

trook New Member

You need to get a charged battery, if that's impossible there's a thread around here about cutting the end off of an old usb cable, stripping back the wires, and placing the bare wires on your battery terminals in 5 minute incriments.... please don't attempt this without reading the original post, the description I gave is very simple compared to the original post.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App