fission rom help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by spiderman, Apr 26, 2011.

1. spiderman

spiderman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i have a droid 2 global with android version 2.2 and system version 2.4.330 that i rooted with the z4root and bootstraper after i installed them i got frm lite 1.2.4 and off of that i got fission 2.4.3 for droid global i installed and wiped the cache and data and when the phone boots and ask me to login into my gmail i keep getting the message that my username and password do not match i have logged into google on my computer so they are a match i have also downloaded the fission 2.4.3 upgrade and still get nothing i have no gmail app nor can i sign into gmail useing the email app i also do not have the incall dailpad if someone could help maybe i didnt do something right or am missing something i used the instuctions from here Install Instructions and Downloads | Team DeFuse this is also were i got frm lite. i am new at this so if you need more info or detail let me know and i have read all over the place looking for help so i would apperciate it alot

2. spiderman

spiderman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    to all those who tried or didn't try to help i thank you all but i figured out the problem and know i am working good for now. the poblem was 2-step veraction on my google accout i turned it off and worked like a charm so thanks to everyone that did help