Fission 2.0.1 for the D2

dgreen

Reaction score
If I ask if it has Swype installed without having to do unnecessary editing of the build.prop file, will a diva war ensue?

MrKleen

Reaction score
Thank you "wantadroid". And thank you Angdroid....

dgreen

Reaction score
And the answer is that Swype has been added back in.

bladearrowney

Reaction score
Btw, contrary to what anyone has heard, this ROM is FREE and has a great community behind it supporting its development

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I used this the fission ROMs up until 1.2, but removed it after certain things rubbed me the wrong way. Wont get into everything, but the last straw was seeing Angdroid complain about how ungrateful we were and that we should pay $1.99 to download. I know this fell through and I'm glad, but I'll just stick with stock rooted or find other ROMs. However I do appreciate the continued support and hope the ROMs get better and better, they're just not for me.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Ok guys and girls the thread is cleaned.

Before signing out I'd like to kindly ask EVERYONE to please refrain from any type of inflammatory post regarding Ang and his ROMS. If you don't support him simply don't bother with the thread and move on.

We are going to allow links to download right now but if this turns into too much babysitting because people can't control themselves we will have to shut down any and all threads dealing with this ROM for good.

Please report any inflammatory posts and do NOT quote and respond to them We have a 30 day ban policy in place for this type of behavior. So let us use it rather than instigating more fighting/bickering.

Lets keep the drama off the forums guys, PLEASE.

I DO NOT like to have to post these warnings and would rather not have to threaten taking down all these threads but you must understand this ugliness benefits no one.

Thanks everyone........

Thread re-opened. Enjoy!

Last edited:

GoPackGo

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me what changes have been made? Im hoping for a smoother experience. I also really want the unlock slider to be smoother... its just like the stock but looks like vanilla.

GSletta

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me what changes have been made? Im hoping for a smoother experience. I also really want the unlock slider to be smoother... its just like the stock but looks like vanilla.

I'm pretty sure this wont change until they get the bootloader unlocked unfortunately

Edit: Apparently that is not true and my information is incorrect

Last edited:

karnovaran

Reaction score

Before signing out I'd like to kindly ask EVERYONE to please refrain from any type of inflammatory post regarding Ang and his ROMS. If you don't support him simply don't bother with the thread and move on.

We are going to allow links to download right now but if this turns into too much babysitting because people can't control themselves we will have to shut down any and all threads dealing with this ROM for good.

Please report any inflammatory posts and do NOT quote and respond to them We have a 30 day ban policy in place for this type of behavior. So let us use it rather than instigating more fighting/bickering.

I DO NOT like to have to post these warnings and would rather not have to threaten taking down all these threads but you must understand this ugliness benefits no one.

Thanks everyone........

Thread re-opened. Enjoy!
For what its worth, apparently my frustration and subsequent comments have caused AngDroid and his crew more trouble than I would have expected. This is a surprise to me since they were live for only a very short period, but nonetheless I'd like to apologize publicly for my harsh commentary and insinuation that he was taking money. He has offered to return my donation, so everyone should know that Team Defuse is not running a shady operation.

Mods, please do not delete this post.

cexshun

Reaction score

Thanks everyone........

Thread re-opened. Enjoy!

Wait, so the dev posts an inflammatory remark bashing much of his user base, and it's allowed to stay up. But people try to comment about his tirade and get edited? I'm rather new here, but is this how this place normally works?:icon_eek:

trook

Reaction score
no, this is not how this place works. they've pulled down all bashing from all sides and they will pull this down too if we continue on this path and I don't want to see this rom vanish from here, in my opinion this site is the best source for all things droid. For what its worth I read everything before it was pulled down and while it was unneccesary on BOTH sides we shouldn't try to start it back up as all parties have admitted mistakes and let it go.

So..... about the ROM, you know fission 2.0.1... I find it to be a bit more stable than 1.2.1. It is the only rom I've found that will work flawlessly with jrummys oc app. The only thing I don't like is the email, when I open an email whether in the stock email or gmail app it automatically downloads whatever attachment is there and it does not open the email until its done downloading. Anybody know what I can do to fix this?

R3define

Reaction score
Two questions. :)

One
Once I have a theme over the top of Fission can I just install a new one or do I have to remove the old one somehow?

Second
The theme I'm using looks like it has a different launcher. Is that something that should install with the theme or do I have to find that?

Thanks in advance all. :)

trook

Reaction score
You can just install the new theme, there are a list of themes on team defuses fission page on xda. The launcher is either launcher pro or adw launcher and yhou can download either on the market. I can't remember what the rom came with because I always immediately switch to launcher pro.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App