First week with HTC Rezound.( Vigor )

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok all... As some or many may be familiar with me, you might find it surprising
that I've swapped from Motorola. I love moto and I love the development and as well all else, but one thing just really got me. Pentile...Yes the Pentile just got old and I wanted a whole New change. And let me say now.. Wow. This phone is beautiful. I do wish this screen was on the razr. Guess I will wait for the razr hd. Another is bootloader. And so this is what brings me here to my post.
Anyone care to give me some pointers with this device? I mean I know I'm no noob to android but let's face it. HTC and Motorola are fire, and water. Lol So although I've been around HTC with sales and repairs with my hobby/ business I've never owned one as a daily driver. Not in a while. So if anyone has any tips or suggestions to head for root or whatever it takes ill be abliged.
Yes I've read many posts already on other sites and YouTube but you guys are my community and I welcome all of your sources, conversation and friendship. Thanks all and thanks again Droid Forums for the multidevice layout.
Peace!!!! Lol. I need a good new signature now. Lol:)

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Congrats on the phone. Now you know why we all love our Rezound's aka...the most under rated phone on VZ. Mine isn't rooted but I will give you this heads up. The HTC widgets (which I happen to like) do not work when you use a home launcher. Downloaded widgets do but not the ones that come with the phone. There may be a way around that if you root but I can't say for sure.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
LoudRam said:
Congrats on the phone. Now you know why we all love our Rezound's aka...the most under rated phone on VZ. Mine isn't rooted but I will give you this heads up. The HTC widgets (which I happen to like) do not work when you use a home launcher. Downloaded widgets do but not the ones that come with the phone. There may be a way around that if you root but I can't say for sure.

Sweet. What's up ram? Been a minute brother..lol Yeah I'm with you on the widgets. And I'm using holo hd right now. Gives that vanilla look. Indeed I have to hand it to HTC as they make the best widgets..imo

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Droid Forums