First Week Glimpse of a Google Intern on Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;9No-FiEInLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9No-FiEInLA[/video]​

Year after year Google consistently earns top marks from a huge array of media outlets for being one of the best companies in the world to work for. In fact, on more occasions than any other company, Google has won first place from multiple publications for exactly that. If you've ever been curious what it would be like to work in such a mythical paradise, then you might want to set aside 4 minutes of your day to watch the above video. It's basically a brief glimpse of the impressions from Google interns after working there for just a week.

What do you think of this quick peek? Does it inspire you to shoot for the stars and try to get on with Google?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I have 2 friends who just started working for Google.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
What do I have to do to get a job there? I'll quit my whole life and start over. Man, if I could only turn the clock back...## years (leaving the number to all your imagination). :frown:

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Why so many Macs in this video? :/

-Macs are pretty significant in the technology sector due to stability and the compatibility with creative applications.

-Google is largely platform indifferent. They make most of their money selling ads and analytics. Eyeballs are eyeballs.