First Time Smartphone User

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Hello All.......

I am an IT Tech Support Analyst by trade but up until last week I still had an outdated flip-phone (Samsung u740).

Well, I just got an HTC Droid Eris and I am in awe of the power and functionality of this thing. Bar Code Scanner? Are you freakin' kidding me? Wow.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I will be surfing these forums for all of your knowledge and experiences. Some day I may even be able to be of help to someone else, huh?

Thanks,
mountaineerndixie :greendroid:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello All.......

I am an IT Tech Support Analyst by trade but up until last week I still had an outdated flip-phone (Samsung u740).

Well, I just got an HTC Droid Eris and I am in awe of the power and functionality of this thing. Bar Code Scanner? Are you freakin' kidding me? Wow.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I will be surfing these forums for all of your knowledge and experiences. Some day I may even be able to be of help to someone else, huh?

Thanks,
mountaineerndixie :greendroid:

Welcome to the crazy Land of Droid, mountaineerndixie! Glad to have you here! The best thing you can do is jump in and read. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads! Enjoy your new toy!