First time message on droid forum

cobbler

Reaction score
Somewhat apprehensive about using and social medium. I was hoping to ask questions about my Bionic but what if I ask questions that have already been asked?
Well oh well. Here it goes. I just got Skyvi and Eva intern and I hope that I'll get it to work like I want it to. The programs use voice recognition and seem to pick up what I'm saying ok but then they don't know what to do with it. Is there any apps that open up the programs and app you want using voice recognition?

Insidious

Reaction score
I don't use voice apps much, but I can say Dragon Go has some pretty cool features.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I use Speaktoit's Android Assistant. It's like Apple's Siri but better. At least I think so. It will launch apps and a whole lot more. It's free too.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :biggrin:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forums!!

OP
C

cobbler

Reaction score
Thanks for responding to my post! I'll try your apps out and see what happens.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
C

cobbler

Reaction score
Well I tried talk to it and for the most part it works great! It opens up apps well, you just have to remember the name of them. Not so good at looking up contacts and dialing but it is great for sending texts with just a touch of a button. I don't know why but I'm obsessed with finding neat things you can do with a droid. Any and all suggetions would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Nothing wrong with finding neat things that your Droid can do. They can do some cool things. I love showing off my dinc 2, especially to iphone users. Their phones may be a bit faster but they are boring..IMHO. You can't do anything with them as far as customizing besides changing wallpaper.