1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

First Time Android User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by NE_Phil, May 25, 2011.

1. NE_Phil

NE_Phil New Member

I picked up my Verizon Casio Commando last week and have been slowly but surely learning how to get around the phone. It's my first smartphone.

So far, I like it. It's nice to be able to access the web no matter where I am.

I'm not thrilled with the battery life. At the very least, I have to charge it each night. With my standard Casio Boulder, I charged it less than twice a week. I installed Juice Defender last night and we'll see if that helps.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. unfortunately all devices will have battery issues, but eventually it'll work itself out. as for JD it works for me, others will differ. u just have to customize it to ur needs. let it drain near 15% before fully charge, give it a week or two to let it work itself out, the battery I was referring too

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
Search tags for this page
how do you screen capture with a g z one comando
how do you screenshot on a commando
how to screen shot casio commando
how to screen shot on a casio commando
how to screenshot on a casio commando
how to screenshot on casio commando
how to screenshot on commando

how to take a screenshot on a casio commando

how to take a screenshot on android verizon c771

how to take a screenshot on casio commando