1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

first smart phone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droid/does.tn, Apr 12, 2010.

1. droid/does.tn

droid/does.tn New Member

Hey everyone, I'm coming from using basic phones and all to have to say is this phone is awesome, I can't wait to learn new things about it
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard, droid/does.tn! The best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

:welcome:
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! You came to the right place for leaning more about your Droid.

Mike
  4. Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle New Member

I have had my droid for about two months now and love it. I just have one problem with it that i cant figure out, and the people at verizon cant figure out either.....Many times when i am on the phone with someone, the person on the other side complains of a loud noise. Now i know what many of you would say, its just me hitting the screen with my face, but i assure you my screen is locked when this happens. I even swapped phones for a brand new one two days ago and the problem persists. Does anyone know what could cause a loud beeping noise on the other sides phone? I hear nothing and they say it does not sound like a tone as if i pressed a button.
  5. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

No clue, sorry!

Mike