first smart phone

droid/does.tn

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm coming from using basic phones and all to have to say is this phone is awesome, I can't wait to learn new things about it

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm coming from using basic phones and all to have to say is this phone is awesome, I can't wait to learn new things about it

Welcome aboard, droid/does.tn! The best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You came to the right place for leaning more about your Droid.

Mike

Desert Eagle

Reaction score
I have had my droid for about two months now and love it. I just have one problem with it that i cant figure out, and the people at verizon cant figure out either.....Many times when i am on the phone with someone, the person on the other side complains of a loud noise. Now i know what many of you would say, its just me hitting the screen with my face, but i assure you my screen is locked when this happens. I even swapped phones for a brand new one two days ago and the problem persists. Does anyone know what could cause a loud beeping noise on the other sides phone? I hear nothing and they say it does not sound like a tone as if i pressed a button.