First question from Droid newb

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations! I got my Droid this week and have been getting used to it;some things coming easier than others, but there's one obstacle I'm relatively sure isn't due to my newb-ness: when it comes to the Cakewalk forums, I can't seem to post anything.
No browser I've tried will type in the main text box.I'm guessing there's some issue between the ASPlayground.net forum software and the Droid OS. Can anyone tell me where I should post about this besides the Cakewalk forum of course?
Has anyone here been able to post on a forum powered by ASPlaygroun.net?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations! I got my Droid this week and have been getting used to it;some things coming easier than others, but there's one obstacle I'm relatively sure isn't due to my newb-ness: when it comes to the Cakewalk forums, I can't seem to post anything.
No browser I've tried will type in the main text box.I'm guessing there's some issue between the ASPlayground.net forum software and the Droid OS. Can anyone tell me where I should post about this besides the Cakewalk forum of course?
Has anyone here been able to post on a forum powered by ASPlaygroun.net?

Welcome to the neighborhood, PhoenixGTR! Glad you've decided to join us! I know nothing about your issue, but at least I can bump you up and maybe someone else will. Good luck!

:welcome:

OP
PhoenixGTR

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Thanks for the bump, AnneDroid! Think I should post this question in the tech section?