First post

craig48

Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I ordered our Droids yesterday and expect to start using them tomorrow. I will be using mine for a new business and my wife will be using it as her only phone. We are thankful for such a helpful forum as the Droid is is our first smartphone after 15-years of cell phone use. We expect a steep learning curve.

Thanks in advance.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You and your wife are going to have so much fun that any learning curve will not be an issue. If you can not find the answer by searching, someone in the forum will help.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I ordered our Droids yesterday and expect to start using them tomorrow. I will be using mine for a new business and my wife will be using it as her only phone. We are thankful for such a helpful forum as the Droid is is our first smartphone after 15-years of cell phone use. We expect a steep learning curve.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the insanity, craig48! This is an awesome place to learn. Everyone is here to help and learn. Please be aware that your life as you know it ends when that Droid is delivered - you literally will not be able to put it down! And the only thing more addictive than the Droid will be this forum. My best advice is to read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed how much you can teach yourself! And just to give you something to do until tomorrow...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/19208-forget-top-5-list-all-your-apps.html

Enjoy!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I hope you enjoy your Droid as much as I do. Plan on losing some sleep and spending all your free time with it for a while. :)

While you're waiting take a look at the FAQ and to help you along a bit I'm including this: http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

The Droid instructions are very small and not very helpful. This file will give you some extra help.

OP
C

craig48

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Hook. As we learn more I hope to be in a position to help others.