1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

First Post: Phone Shortcuts on Home Page moved to another page

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by renbody, Mar 2, 2012.

1. renbody

renbody New Member

My phone shortcuts moved from home to another page. By phone shortcuts I mean the four people I had at the top of the home page -- shortcuts to speed dial them. Somehow I moved them to another page and cannot seem to move them back. I've been through the FAQs and dug way down through many pages of the forums and cannot find a solution. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Buzzardsroost

Buzzardsroost New Member

Just hold them down until they vibrate an move to next page, by sliding your finger toward next page.
  3. renbody

renbody New Member

Thanks! Unfortunately, with my butterfingers I slipped and deleted it. After a bit I figured out that it was a widget so I restored it and am back to where I was initially. Your suggestions was appreciated even thought I messed it up.
Search tags for this page
how to delete shortcuts on droid3
motorola droid how to move shortcuts
motorola raza - how to move shortcuts

motorola razr m droid move icons to another page

razr phone shortcut