First post and question.

adamnyc

Reaction score
Hey everyone. First post here. I've had the Droid for about a month now, and I love it. I work at a school, and I am the Network Admin, Exchange Admin, Tech Support, Teacher, etc. Jack of all trades. I have been out sick these past few days with strep, and have had to email a lot from my Droid. Whenever I reply to an email, it quotes the original sender's email below, but only with this header:

"(Person's Name) <[email protected]> wrote:

Original body of email"

This is frustrating for people that are copied as they don't know the header information, specifically timestamp. I searched these forums, called support, and checked all of the settings, and can't seem to figure out how to customize email composition for the Email app. Oh yeah, btw, this is for Exchange email.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and have a fix (hopefully free). Google, being the email kings, should have a solution for this. I feel like I'm on Usenet in 1995 with the way it currently functions.

-Adam

Last edited:
OP
adamnyc

adamnyc

Reaction score
try a diff mail app?

I could do that, but I would prefer to stick with an email app that is free and supports corporate exchange. I was hoping that someone had a fix for the stock email app, but I am happy to entertain any alternative app suggestions.

Thanks again,
Adam