First phone?

OP
tigerdango

tigerdango

Reaction score
I like to think about that except with all technology, not just phones. I mean just imagine, 70's and 80's you've got Nintendo, Pong, Atari, etc. now look. You have a PS3 or Xbox 360 hooked up to a 1080p HD TV displaying cinematic, real-life quality games in vivid, crisp clear detail. Amazing is it.

F

Frik own a Stik

My first phone was a Juke, yeah I know it's not old but neither am I lol.

george396

Reaction score
qualcom. like this. all it did was make phone calls. limited contact list too. had it for over 5 years. still one of the best as far as phone calls go. antenna pulled out.

OP
tigerdango

tigerdango

Reaction score
George that phone looks like the one my mom had when I was a kid, except it had like a little flap door thing on it. On the bottom.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this was my first phone it was huge.... it was like 8 inches tall and weighed like 4 pounds.

Nokia 100

nokia-100.jpg

google123

Reaction score
First cell phone I had. I loved it. I dropped it and slammed it closed about 5 million times and it never quit.
Kyocera 5135

0504534GY16.jpg

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
tigerdango

tigerdango

Reaction score
I wish I had a picture of my mom's old cellphone. It looked similar to those dinosaur black ones some of the other posters had. Can you imagine lugging something like that around at the mall? Lol

kameleongt

Reaction score
some sort of verizon samsung flip phone that was held on with tape< custom..