First LG G3 Pics Revealed

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-g3-leaked-image1.jpg
lg-g3-leaked-image2.jpg

Now this is a juicy morning for news! Not only did we have the new Android Silver rumor, we also had pics of the new Amazon Smartphone. To follow that up, we have a couple of leaked shots of the LG G3. As you can see in the pics, the newest flagship from LG (which will be officially revealed later this month) continues a couple of trends from the Korean manufacturer. It still has the camera and function buttons on the back, although they are a bit more refined this time around. The pics also show us that LG is continuing to focus on a very slim bezel design for the front.

Just in case you missed our previous rumors, the device supposedly will have a 5.5-inch 2K (2560 x 1440 res) display. Sound off and let us know what you think of LG's newest smartphone creation.

Source: Seeko

squeak

Reaction score
I was really hoping this would be waterproof. The open ports make me think it probably isn't.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I was really hoping this would be waterproof. The open ports make me think it probably isn't.

Same here. Looks like it's going to be the Z2 for me.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I was excited about the follow up. I was hoping for an incremental update with an SD card slot. The G2 has so much right. Except for it being locked up tight. If the boot loader was unlockable. I would have gotten it instead of the note3. But I enjoy playing.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
S5, Z2, G3 there are some tough choices out there.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Sony make wicked phone yet they look like lg optimus g with bigger screen and different shape.

Sony ui this year seem like it want to compete with lg and Samsung .

After last year stock ui type user interface .

Not only that Sony still sucks at update just like lg. I wouldn't be surprise if lg doesn't pass beyond 1 update or no update at all for lg like usual with their high end device and Sony have the same issue in regard of update.

Samsung and Motorola is probably the best 3 update cycle in Android OEM.

Motorola since the droid RAZR,bionic ,RAZR maxx and droid 4. Never updated less then 1.5 years.

Droid RAZR model 2012 and atrix hd getting 4.4 os

So if you want a device that isn't nexus .

My guess go with Samsung or Motorola. Don't need to explain Samsung track work .

Looking forward to it! ;)

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk