First Ever GNEX 4.0.4 Custom Rom Tranquility ICE 7.0i brought to you by TeamBlackHat!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wpid-images.jpeg

Yesterday even before the 4.0.4 unofficial update was leaked out to Galaxy Nexus users across the net P3Droid began distributing his Custom Rom "Tranquility Ice" based on the 4.0.4 update via his Teams "TeamBlackHat" app! The app has been known in the past for being the main source for distributing OTA update leaks mostly for Motorola devices in the beginning, but then later on for other devices as well. Then they announced that they would be changing the purpose of the app and wouldn't be releasing "Leaks" anymore. Well I guess the guys couldn't help themselves because just as the news of the leak broke out P3 tweeted that GalaxyNexus users should check their TBH app for a file that was being uploaded. Then shortly after he announced that he had a Prerooted 4.0.4 stock update flashable via ClockWorkMod Recovery without the need to revert back to 4.0.2. All other methods of updating prior to this required that the phone be running 4.0.2 stock.

ics-vibrant_2_1.jpg

Of course the Tranquiltiy Rom has been around since the Froyo days of the DroidX, and has been a staple for many a Droid Modder like myself. The Tranquility series has really evolved and has become something totally incredible. The current version is based on the update and includes updated radio and baseband, updated bootloader, and an updated system which should improve on the performance of your reception and hopefully also includes some fixes. Beyond the update it includes lots of other custom mods like, Toggle options including the super convenient 4g toggle, status bar mods including clock position, status bar pull down mods, and lock screen mods. It also includes the Toolbox for mods like Choose launcher (several to choose from), Boot animation selector (many to choose from) and more!

For a very short time the latest Tranquility Ice update will only be available via the TeamBlackHat app which can be found here. Or it will be released publicly over at MYdroidWorld in the coming days.

Discuss The Rom Here! Link to thread with download here as well!

Last edited:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I can say here. i am in a poor 3g area no lte and the new radios so far are worse than the 4.0.3 leaked ones. and when first booting up roms it takes a while to get the first signal after that it comes up fine with each reboot.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Sig pic big enough? Geez.

Wish the rom was available without paying 3 dollars... kind of a bummer. Never heard of this rom and wanted to give it a chance

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sig pic big enough? Geez.

Wish the rom was available without paying 3 dollars... kind of a bummer. Never heard of this rom and wanted to give it a chance

This will be released for free publicly once tbh app users have a chance to test it and report bugs for p3 to squash

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jim1974

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Wish the rom was available without paying 3 dollars... kind of a bummer. Never heard of this rom and wanted to give it a chance[/QUOTE]

Really? $3 dollars is the deal breaker? For all the work that P3Droid does?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Really? $3 dollars is the deal breaker? For all the work that P3Droid does?
Exactly...I paid for the TBH app back when P3 was working on the DX daily...and its been worth every nickel and dime it costs just for that alone..