First disappointment :-(

rasaun87

Reaction score
I haven't really used the stock camera app except for a few times; I'm not a big picture taker, so I haven't really investigated this as much I probably should have. I'll have to play with it some more later. In the meantime, I'm still using CameraZOOM, but viewing it with the stock Gallery. I'm really pinning all my hopes on this ICS update. If all is not well afterward, I'll probably take it in. I've already had this phone since Sept 8, so I can hang onto it a little longer. :)

I'll be the first to tell ya I lack both the expertise and gusto to root my Bionic. Besides, aside from some minute quirks, I like it as is. Maybe after I've had this phone a little longer I'll get brave enough to do it, but right now I kinda wanna keep it as is.

oh i kno bro. its cool rooting isnt for everyone and in due time it will be easier. there are a lot of fixes if anything were to go wrong. but yea the bionic is beast its just needs a little push at times. :) but if u get to truly understanding ur phone u will love it even more.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I took my OG Droid to ComicCon in San Diego this year. Of the 706 pictures (so far) that I put on Flickr, only 19 were taken with the Droid; the rest were taken with a digital camera. The 19 were taken with the Droid as I didn't have my camera with me. While I appreciate always having a camera with me in the phone, if I have my digital camera, I'll use it over a cell phone camera any day.