First DF interactive podcast

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ct1nSk8WgAA87CY.jpg

This will be the first where you the members will have direct interaction with the discussion and you will take part here as we will make this thread the location where we will take your thoughts and opinions. Tonight's focus will be on the keynote, Pixel, and where we see Google going from here in regards to the Nexus (if it is truly dead).

So join us and be apart of something new.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I liked the video verses only audio. I think both of you did great. Not taking anything away from Jonny, but PC has a personality that would make me want to watch more. I think y'all have something here

Tapped from a Nexus 6

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I liked the video verses only audio. I think both of you did great. Not taking anything away from Jonny, but PC has a personality that would make me want to watch more. I think y'all have something here

Tapped from a Nexus 6
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I felt the opposite lol. But I think we both provide a difference in personality that gels together.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia

Tapped from a Nexus 6
I concur. I wasn't able to check it out live, but after previewing some of it, I really liked what I saw. Much better job this week, well done guys!

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
As far as I'm concerned, this is PC's show and I've just been lucky enough to join in on the fun. This format is definitely different from the stuff I do on YT on occasion where I can do as many takes as I want to and edit it later. PC does a great job of leading the conversation, but I definitely need to get more comfortable formulating my responses on the fly. Could I say "Yeah, yeah" to start my thoughts one more time? Haha!

In any case, glad to get some feedback on it, for sure.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, this is PC's show and I've just been lucky enough to join in on the fun. This format is definitely different from the stuff I do on YT on occasion where I can do as many takes as I want to and edit it later. PC does a great job of leading the conversation, but I definitely need to get more comfortable formulating my responses on the fly. Could I say "Yeah, yeah" to start my thoughts one more time? Haha!

In any case, glad to get some feedback on it, for sure.

The DF podcast may be my vision but I consider it a team effort completely. And we are open to discuss more than just Android, though it will be at the center being this is an android forum. We would like to discuss other things regarding tech (drones, cars, etc). Also we want to discuss and include the members more so keep posting on the forums as you never know if your topic will be the center of our discussion.

Remember the talent thread, well if you have a talent of business post it there as well as any video clips of your talent as we would love to start posting and talking about those business adventures. Another idea that @Jonny Kansas brought up was in the form of video questions. Shoot a short video of a question and we may feature it on the show.