first day with droid and already made a mistake!!!

BagMan

Reaction score
I can not figure out how to remove the search widget - the OP couldn't figure out how to get it back

I only sorta want to remove it for now, mainly want to better understand how to make modifications

If I understand how to remove that widget I will have a better understanding how the phone works, one baby step at a time...

Lovin this phone
Press and hold the widget until the trash popup appears at the bottom. Drag to trash.

Love this phone too...

dylanthecat

Reaction score
The math thing in search is really cool. It even does trig functions. Learned something new today. Now I can watch basketball without guilt.

loop4zil

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I accidentally deleted the Google task bar on my Motorola Droid homescreen! Does anyone know how to get it back?

The little spy glass button...aka: softkey on the lower right hand side performs the same function.

Have fun with it! It took me at least a week before I got the hang of widgets/apps/homescreen organization. You will likely change it 1000 times during your first month.

unclebill

Reaction score
You avoid mistakes through experience ... you gain experience by making mistakes. Have fun learning to use your phone!