firmware versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydro556

Reaction score
Is there a thread somewhere discussing the differences between version 2.1 and 2.2?

My phone is currently on 2.1 and I'm wondering when it will update.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Search tool / google.com please, there's been hundreds of threads on this. You'll find everything you could possibly want to know through the search tool / google.com

Taegost

Reaction score
You do realize you posted this in a thread where there's a sticky that specifically says 2.2?
And by looking in there, you'd know that it's called FroYo, which will then make clear that there are a total of 3 stickies all talking about it?

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
Didnt realize it was called "froyo".

I will use try google. The search feature on this site seems to bombard the searcher with hundreds of unrelated topics. I am new here, so maybe I just need to learn the intracacies of the Droidforum search engine.

No reason to panic fellas, it is a web forum, they are made for questions, LOL. Duplicates are annoying, no doubt, but not life threatening. If a dupe is the worse thing you see today, chalk it up to a good day.

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
You do realize you posted this in a thread where there's a sticky that specifically says 2.2?

To be accurate, I didnt post it in a thread with the sticky, I posted it in a FORUM with the sticky.:)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didnt realize it was called "froyo".

I will use try google. The search feature on this site seems to bombard the searcher with hundreds of unrelated topics. I am new here, so maybe I just need to learn the intracacies of the Droidforum search engine.

No reason to panic fellas, it is a web forum, they are made for questions, LOL. Duplicates are annoying, no doubt, but not life threatening. If a dupe is the worse thing you see today, chalk it up to a good day.

agreed. no harm nor foul. simmer down guys. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.