1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Firefox Browser?! Uhhhhg uhg uhg!!!

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by kasey.michael, Feb 16, 2011.

1. kasey.michael

kasey.michael New Member

Does anyone know what the dealio with Firefox is? Firefox is the best browser in general, and I would LOVE to use it on my android, but I can't find it in the market and the download through the browser won't work. I have android 2.1 and my phone meets all of the requirements as far as I know, but I am unable to install nor download this kick ass browser for my device. Does anyone with any general android 2.0+ have this issue as well? Input would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Zio using DroidForums App
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Its the Duke Nukem Forever of Android Browsers.
    Been in beta for as long as I can recall.

Sent from somewhere...
  3. jovapa

jovapa New Member

found it fine searching "firefox mobile" in the market...

fwiw... i had nothing but trouble with firefox (droid 2, meets all specs). seemed buggy, sluggish and... well, it is a beta, so...

unasked for opinion: dolphin HD runs fast, and has a lot if not most of the features i love firefox for on my PC.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. pltctytc

pltctytc New Member

found it on the mozilla/firefox home page a couple weeks ago and uninstalled it after about 10 minutes.
    it needs a lot of work
Search tags for this page

cant install firefox on myphone