Finished Charging Notification Issue

billynair

Reaction score
I keep getting a "DROOOOOIIIIIDDDD!!!" notification every time I turn the screen on/off while the phone is plugged in after it has reached 100% charged status. I am sure there is a really good eco friendly reason for this, but it is irritating and I dont feel like unplugging my phone just because it is fully charged, because guess what, it will start discharging when I do!!

Anyway... anyone know how to make it stop telling me it is charged?

OP
billynair

billynair

Reaction score
FOUND IT!!

Settings >> Sounds >> Battery Full Notification

just in case anyone was looking for it...

archrynut

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 and went to the settings/sounds and found no "Battery Full Notification" to trun off or anything refering to the battery. Any other ideas? It never did it until I reformated the phone back to original condition but I have no idea why it does it now.
Thanks

OP
billynair

billynair

Reaction score
It is the factory settings, kind of irritating, not sure why they are so worried that people will leave their phones on a charger, i mean it is designed to be in the car dock and desk dock, right?!?

It is at the very bottom, last entry in the "sounds" of my "Settings" on the DroidX. It would be strange to have 2 different menus for such similar phones, but if it isnt there, I would call Verizon and have them walk you through it, thats what I had to do.

archrynut

Reaction score
Battery full

Thanks for the tip. I will check it out. The thing that puzzles me is that it did not do it for the first 7 months I had it but started when I reformated the phone to like new

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a Droid 2 and went to the settings/sounds and found no "Battery Full Notification" to trun off or anything refering to the battery. Any other ideas? It never did it until I reformated the phone back to original condition but I have no idea why it does it now.
Thanks

This is only for the droid 3...I don't think droid 2 has this option

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!