1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

fingerprint scanner

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by tj6177, Feb 18, 2010.

1. tj6177

tj6177 New Member

does anybody know of app that will allow you to use your thumb or finger to unlock your phone if so please tell me so i can download it thanx
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

I use my finger every time I unlock my phone. I touch it to the screen, swipe it, and am in.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The touch screen can't recognize your fingerprints so this isn't possible. The camera is on the other side and if it can figure out those 3d barcodes it might be able to snap a pic of your finger and let you in....except the phone is locked so you can't take a picture.
  3. 640k

640k New Member

he had a thread on this, debating on the abilities of capactive eletrical flow vs. resolution, etc., etc.

it's not possible and anything that you see is a gimmic.
Search tags for this page
driod dns scan sensor
droid biometric app

droid fingerprint app

droid fingerprint unlock
droid x2 thumb scanner
fingerprint scanner ad android

fingerprint scanner droid

fingerprint scanner for droid
motorola droid fingerprint app
motorola droid fingerprint scanner

thumb print app