1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fine Tuning Audio for Music

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by JOSHSKORN, Jul 19, 2012.

1. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

I use my phone a lot while driving, that is, have the car dock, and I listen through Pandora. I use the free version, which has annoying ads. I swear I'm going to cause an accident one day trying to get rid of the ads once in a while. Anyway...

I'm not very well sold on the audio quality. Granted, my setup isn't the best, either. It is connected through a tape deck adaptor. My stereo does not have an AUX port and does not support Bluetooth.

That said, I was wondering if anyone here knew of a good audio mixer, so I can fine tune the sound when I play rock music (specifically heavy metal, glam rock, hard rock). My old Omnia phone, I can't remember what application I used, but I was able to customize the sound for a specific type of music, which was all preset. I'm looking for something like that, or something I can tweak further.
  2. PurpleSunday

PurpleSunday New Member

3. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

Search tags for this page

best music player custom eq for heavy metal om gs3

droid razr equalizer

droid razr m equalizer

droid razr maxx equalizer

fine tune audio android
fine tune audio with equalizer
how to adjust eq on droid rzr m