Finding ORIGINAL Droid Charger??

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Does anyone know where to buy or have the Moto part number for the original "as shipped" Droid Wall Charger?

I know you can get extra chargers at V , Moto , Ebay etc. BUT I want one of the originals that came with the Droid with the detachable USB cable. I like having those because no matter where I have my extra charger (home, office, RV, etc) I ALSO have a USB cable without having to carry both (normal corded charger and USB cable).

I have also seen a few of the aftermarket chargers with detachable USB cable, but don't usually have good luck with "non OEM" chargers.

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

sterdroids

Reaction score
Anyone also know if they make a convertible wall / computer/ car charger that you can use in all 3 places?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Anyone also know if they make a convertible wall / computer/ car charger that you can use in all 3 places?

It would be nice to have an OEM Moto package with the Original Charger, plus a car adapter that also accepts the USB cable. That would give you what you want, wall charger, car charger and USB cable for the PC..without 3 cords to get tangled.

Last edited:

sterdroids

Reaction score

It would be nice to have an OEM Moto package with the Original Charger, plus a car adapter that also accepts the USB cable. That would give you what you want, wall charger, car charger and USB cable for the PC..without 3 cords to get tangled.

hopefully it will come sooner then later

chuck

Reaction score
Bump. I'd like to find an original charger as well. Has anyone managed to locate one?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Bump. I'd like to find an original charger as well. Has anyone managed to locate one?

The same original charger also comes with the Multimedia Dock, if you can get one of those on sale (got mine for $19.99 in a "bundle" at V store on black Friday) you end up with another Original style charger as a bonus.

Last edited: