Finding Docks...

Wolfy

Reaction score
Just an FYI - it seems both home and car docks are back in stock at Verizon's website. They have a bundle package of both the home and car docks plus a vehicle charger for $50 if you order it online. They also have bundles for the car dock plus the new Jawbone ICON bluetooth headset for $100 if ordered online (I just ordered that last night).

OP
W

Wolfy

Reaction score
Enter your location

If that link works, there's 3 bundles down at the bottom of the page.

Hm...don't know why it says 'enter your location', but the link did take me to the right page..If it doesn't, just go to verizon's page, go to phones and accessories, select the Droid, from the menu on the left select 'jawbone' and you should see the bundles..

Last edited:

soccerburn55

Reaction score
If you want the car dock, I went to Verizon and they were gonna charge 30 bucks a piece for the car dock and the vehicle charger. At Best Buy they go a car charger and car dock combo for 40 bucks. The guy at Verizon just said sweet, just check to make sure it says Verizon or Motorola. So check it to make sure its the Motorola that's the one that I got. It's one of the rapid car charger

ShowTime

Reaction score
So do not all the Motorola car docks come with a car charger? I checked it out at the Verizon store, but ended up buying it from Best Buy since I had gift cards. Same box, same everything at Verizon and BB, and it had a car charger in the box with it.

OP
W

Wolfy

Reaction score
Cool deal, but the bundle I was looking for was the ICON Jawbone and the car dock - already had the car charger.

Also, with the Verizon bundle, you get the car dock, the car charger AND the home dock for $10 more than the bundle at Best Buy (but you don't get the home dock with that package).

At Verizon online, you get a $30 online discount (which is about the price of the car dock normally)...they took $10 off the dock and $20 off the Jawbone for the $30 discount. You could also look at it that you pay $100 for the Jawbone (which is its normal price everywhere I've looked) and you get the car dock thrown in for free!

Here's a link to just the bundle packages:

Enter your location

OP
W

Wolfy

Reaction score
OK - why does every HTML link pasted say 'enter your location' instead of the link?

Anyone know?

General_Lee86

Reaction score
definitely getting that that's for sure it's a sweet deal and you can get free 2 day shipping with them too! I love it and all for under half price of normal or less too.

dropseys

Reaction score
Ordered mine last night. Sweet deal. I wasn't going to do the media dock, but for that price of a car charger car dock, and media dock I couldn't refuse it.

4pensfans

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I mentioned that deal in passing to the guy at the verizon store today while I was buying a new case...he looked it up and they adjusted the prices to match the online deal in the store! :)