Finding a different camera app

Reaction score
Some im using rubix focused 2.0.1, and I love it, but I don't like the camera app, I like the one that came with the phone. Is there anyways I can get that back. I like everything else on the rom, just want my camera back

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Ok so I download the zip from sephtin.com. but once I do that, how do I install it?

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Ok I went to sephtin.com but I can't find anything about the blur camera, let alone a download link. Can someone help me find it. All that I see on the website is the mainpage showing some posts and comments. And there's no download section that I could find nor is there a search function where I could search for the blur camera app install

razorloves

Reaction score
Ok I went to sephtin.com but I can't find anything about the blur camera, let alone a download link. Can someone help me find it. All that I see on the website is the mainpage showing some posts and comments. And there's no download section that I could find nor is there a search function where I could search for the blur camera app install

read farther down in the link i gave you.

you install zip just like flashin a rom.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
So do I need to wipe data and cache as well before installing it? Or mount system (I've never used the mount system thing before, not even sure what its for or what it does)

razorloves

Reaction score
So do I need to wipe data and cache as well before installing it? Or mount system (I've never used the mount system thing before, not even sure what its for or what it does)

no
10 char