Find my phone again

Rowen4air

Reaction score
Anyone has amnesia like me that easily forgets where the phones had been used last, Airdroid is the app for you!!

Find your computer and click Find Phone in their website! It really really beats searching everywhere, couch, chair, under the bed.

I’ve used the Find Phone feature 3 times last week and today I found my phone with it again! It’s a lifesaver.

gbsa

Reaction score
Anyone has amnesia like me that easily forgets where the phones had been used last, Airdroid is the app for you!!

Find your computer and click Find Phone in their website! It really really beats searching everywhere, couch, chair, under the bed.

I’ve used the Find Phone feature 3 times last week and today I found my phone with it again! It’s a lifesaver.
Thanks for the tip

atjohn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6
I usually just use google to find my phone. If you have it hooked to your google account it will show you generally where it is on a map and then force it to ring at top volume for 5 minutes while you look for it. Ive never needed more than this, and I like that it doesnt take up extra room on the device :)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I use ADM. I check it at least once a month just to make sure it's working..