Finally...

etx_droid

Reaction score
...I have gotten outta the prison known as AT&T :icon_ banana:

My Droid is in the mail as we speak and I cannot wait to get it! Thanks for this wonderful resource, I know I will be using it a lot so expect to see etx_droid everywhere! BTW, I came from windows mobile...so sick of it! Come on Droid SHIP ALREADY!!!

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
...I have gotten outta the prison known as AT&T :icon_ banana:

My Droid is in the mail as we speak and I cannot wait to get it! Thanks for this wonderful resource, I know I will be using it a lot so expect to see etx_droid everywhere! BTW, I came from windows mobile...so sick of it! Come on Droid SHIP ALREADY!!!

:noupstoday01: Just want you to know that we do have a smiley in the event that it doesn't show up on time. :)

:welcome: to the Forum, hopefully your Droid will be here soon.

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
:noupstoday01: Just want you to know that we do have a smiley in the event that it doesn't show up on time. :)

:welcome: to the Forum, hopefully your Droid will be here soon.

haha nice...I'll keep everyone updated.

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
:noupstoday01::noupstoday01::noupstoday01:
This wait is killing me...I had to order it online, much better deal then at the stores!! Please tell me the wait is worth it :icon_eek:

rod

Reaction score
it is definitely worth it! and having once been with att myself, your verizon phone bill is going to be one bill you actually wont mind paying each month.

(well, that might be a little bit of a stretch, but you get the point)

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's worth it. Just be productive today, because when it shows up tomorrow, you'll be done.

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
it is definitely worth it! and having once been with att myself, your verizon phone bill is going to be one bill you actually wont mind paying each month.

(well, that might be a little bit of a stretch, but you get the point)

WHO DAT BROTHER!!! Glad to see another member of the Who Dat Nation! And you are right, I'll be paying almost 20 dollars less with my comparable plan.
p--aint-blk-m--aints-neaux-meaux-black.html

rod

Reaction score
WHO DAT BROTHER!!! Glad to see another member of the Who Dat Nation! And you are right, I'll be paying almost 20 dollars less with my comparable plan.
p--aint-blk-m--aints-neaux-meaux-black.html

who dat, man! its definitely a good time to be a saints fan.

(just so you know, this site has helped me take my stock droid, root it, overclock it and install custom roms, all with no previous experience. imho, youve come to the premier site for anything droid)

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
On the truck for delivery...WOOHOOO!!!

Kiss my productivity goodbye :rockon:

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
NO...TORTURE!! My wife just called...it has been delivered...so close yet so far away! Curse my job...I may came down with a severe case of the flamin' anus shortly...