Finally used my upgrade and got a...........

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
.......... iphone 4s for my daughter. She has an LG Enlighten that's giving her fits, and the iPhone should last her a while. Got $50 off for new every 2, however, couldn't talk the CS rep into dropping the $30 new device fee.

I, on the other hand, am going to wait to see what the manufacturing geniuses will have to offer in a few months and then buy myself a new microcomputer that also happens to be a phone at full retail. My Bionic is holding up fine right now and I'll wait to see how the questions are answered. Will the Galaxy SIII's gadgets live up to their advanced billing? Will Moto actually bring the Razr Maxx HD/Vanquish/Fighter to fruition, and will it compete? I already know the pricing on the Galaxy SIII will be less than the full price of the iPhone, and the Moto pricing should be close to remain in the game.

Stay tuned phone fans ............ only time will tell. :biggrin:

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i am interested to see if galaxy holds up to the hype as well

TatDroid

Reaction score
My daughter was tempted when her upgrade came up last week. But I convinced her that going no- 4G for another 2 years was a deal breaker.

OP
kevsgroove

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
My daughter was tempted when her upgrade came up last week. But I convinced her that going no- 4G for another 2 years was a deal breaker.

My daughter doesn't care about 4G. She just want the phone to work for her. She hated iPhones initially saying "only the popular kids have them." But since my wife's company gave them the iPhone 4, my daughter has had an opportunity to use it for a while, her tune has changed. Since the 4G capable iPhone 5 is not available, she's more than happy to have the 4s.

Anyway it goes, after tonight we'd be paying full price for the device to maintain unlimited data which we're now running at 7 - 9 gb/month.