Finally some good pictures

Reaction score
Does anyone know if baggy jeans are coming back?

"excuse me sir, is that a dry erase board in your pocket, or did you just buy a droid bionic?"

below the sg2's thickness is almost as much as the 3.5 mm jack (to give you scale) dont flame on my sg2 reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

demarco5

Reaction score
phone looks like the thickest droid yet, is it bulletproof or something?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good lord, this thing isn't going to fit in my pocket.

Maybe back in the 90's when baggy pants were in, but who can possibly put this thing in their pocket now a days.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea some clearer pics. I was expecting the pics from the FCC links.

The screen looks curved at the edges even more now. I agree with somebody from yesterday....taking pics of this phone causes some strange effects.

DoctorV

Reaction score
What is wrong with you people? Don't any of you carry wallets in your pocket? Is everyone here a bunch of hipsters wearing skinny jeans? :) I've got an HTC Ozone with a case on it which makes it a little over a half inch thick and it fits in my pocket just fine. I wear regular old jeans at home and khaki pants at work. No problems here.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with you people? Don't any of you carry wallets in your pocket? Is everyone here a bunch of hipsters wearing skinny jeans? :) I've got an HTC Ozone with a case on it which makes it a little over a half inch thick and it fits in my pocket just fine. I wear regular old jeans at home and khaki pants at work. No problems here.

You know what....I never even thought about this...lol

Looking at my wallet now....I might can fit 2 Bionics in my pocket...lol Or a Bionic and 1/2. Some ppl complained about the Droid X....and I could fit the Droid X in my pocket camera first if I wanted to.

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use my wallet in my back pocket and my phone in the front. I wear normal jeans, not skinny. My OG is somewhat tight whenever I get new jeans, but I also have it in a case.

The Bionic looks like three times as thick as the GSII, which is crazy.

mack19318

Reaction score

Reminds me to clean out my wallet! Which packed comes in at just a bit over 2 inches! So won't be a problem for me! I do hope it comes or at least works with existing vz charging matts!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still think this phone is ugly as junk. I know that is just my personal opinion and most people disagree but honestly there is nothing aesthetically pleasing to me.

demarco5

Reaction score
fitting in pocket or not, no reason for it to be thicker then the thunderbolt, og droid, droid 3, etc etc etc

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Does it have a slide out keyboard? Holy schnikies....now add a case to it.....