1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

finally signed up

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by vcmstone, Apr 21, 2010.

1. vcmstone

vcmstone New Member

I guess you can say I have been trolling this website for the last month. Finally decided to create an account so I can add my 2 cents. Been lovin the droid since it came out. Look forward to all the new roms that are available.
  2. Droidfish

Droidfish New Member

Welcome to the light of the forum:welcome:

I know I spent a couple months lurking in the shadows before I officially joined.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, vcmstone! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out.
    :welcome:
  4. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Glad you made the choice vcmstone to finally register....

Welcome aboard and enjoy the forums