1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Finally made the jump over

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by dman59, Dec 17, 2009.

1. dman59

dman59 New Member

After a looooooooooong battle with my storm on memory and always crashing on me; I finally made the jump to droid. I did my homework on both droid phones since the release of each other and finally ordered the HTC Droid Eris. After 2 days of getting to know my way around with the phone, I am so stress relief!!!!! I am so happy that I made the switch over. It was nice knowing you storm!!!!!
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Glad you made the jump! Welcome to the Droid army :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:, Enjoy yourself here and enjoy the device