finally jumped on the ICS wagon

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Finally got my nerve up a did ICS leak. Love it!! So nice to have 4G again! Big... No wait HUGE thanks to Krazyace38 for "holding my hand" and walking me through it. And of course droid forums as well. I wouldn't of known about it if it wasn't for this site. I'm sure I'll have questions as I play with it more , but just enjoying a working phone right now :D

bamafan39

Reaction score
yea motorola finally did something right.got some friends jealous of my phone.ics 232 has been awsome on my phone..battery not so great but i can tollerate it until the official comes:biggrin:

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Battery was a bit of an issue with me on.232 as well. Updated to .235 and all has been great. Battery is back to solid performance with the ICS that I have come to know and love!

bamafan39

Reaction score
Battery was a bit of an issue with me on.232 as well. Updated to .235 and all has been great. Battery is back to solid performance with the ICS that I have come to know and love!
yea been thinking about makin the jump just not sure if i wanna be locked there just yet..lol

wseyller

Reaction score
I guess i never really care about battery life that much. With 3 batteries and a battery dock, car dock and usb charging I'm never effected.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Bionic_Racer said:
Its about time you got ics and your bionic. Youve been deprived for way too long!

Haha, very true, love it!

islandsapart

Reaction score
I've noticed with loading different roms and different leaks my battery life sucks for a few days then its back to normal