Reminds me of the old computer games I used to play, very cool:hail:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
out of curiosity, where's your notification bar?

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
out of curiosity, where's your notification bar?

well at the moment its hidden. i can't find any custom icons that fit the green theme i am working with. its still the stock blue stuff. untill then its hidden so it look good. if anyone can help me find the signal, battery, and other status bar icons, i would love you forever

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
So you have it off or just hidden (similar to say a windows taskbar being hidden)?

I can see why you hate it, the blue lol

i hope UOT kitchen or JRummys rom toolbox gets updated soon. i bought the pro apps when i had my thunderbolt customized out the butt. but they dont work with ICS

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Nice, forgot the notification bar can be hidden. As for working with ICS, give it some time. Once ICS officially hits the other devices development will really pick up speed and you'll be able to customize all you want.

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
Nice, forgot the notification bar can be hidden. As for working with ICS, give it some time. Once ICS officially hits the other devices development will really pick up speed and you'll be able to customize all you want.

yea i am. im loving my GNEX, running Black Ice, with imoseyon. so much customization its crazy.