Finally figured it out...

TheDig

Reaction score
Picked up a razr while waiting for the Gnex to drop. Must say i am very impressed. No issues for me so far, the Gnex is really going to have to wow me in order for me to trade this thing off.

The reason for the thread was i just realized something about the lock screen. It resembles a razor blade! Thought that was a cool little touch by Motorola that i had over looked to this point...its the simple things that seem to get past me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

64billy64

Reaction score
Yeah razr definitely a nice phone I am glad I got it I was gonna wait for nexus glad I didn't, my only concern was for battery life ,Verizon salesman said try it out for a week or 2 ,condition the battery first ,I love it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

benz0

Reaction score
Picked up a razr while waiting for the Gnex to drop. Must say i am very impressed. No issues for me so far, the Gnex is really going to have to wow me in order for me to trade this thing off.

The reason for the thread was i just realized something about the lock screen. It resembles a razor blade! Thought that was a cool little touch by Motorola that i had over looked to this point...its the simple things that seem to get past me.

Crap, never noticed that! But welcome aboard! I too enjoy mine.

breedingh8

Reaction score

Ha! It sure does good catch!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Deron

Reaction score

Well I'll be ... it was right in front of my eyes and I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Thanks.

JHOOPS2

Reaction score
Good catch on the lock screen. I Had never noticed it before.

rherron

Reaction score
OK, so I am slow. How exactly does it resemble a razor blade? I'm not seeing that at all.

Deron

Reaction score
OK, so I am slow. How exactly does it resemble a razor blade? I'm not seeing that at all.

You must look past the lockscreen, look inside yourself. Then you will see the razor which is inside all of us.

bsmith0731

Reaction score
I don't see a razor blade either

sent from my Droid RAZR. 1st android after almost 4 years with apple.

jasonduffy

Reaction score

I felt the same way I was going to wait for the Nexus too. My X started giving me troubles so I broke down and got the Razr I'm very impressed so far. The Nexus better make me toast in the morning to consider a switch.... lol