Finally enjoying my Droid!

AzDroidFan

Reaction score
After three Droids, my fourth is great! The problem? The first three had problems with the proximity sensor in that the whole phone shut down (but not off) after hanging up from a call. I even had to do the battery out/wait/battery back in after each call to bring it back to life.

Sure is nice to have a phone that works as advertised. Call me a "true believer" again in the land of Droid. dancedroid

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, THREE in a row with that same issue? That is crazy. Me, my brother, my dad, and about 5 friends all have Droids and no one had that issue.

You must be pretty "lucky"!

OP
AzDroidFan

AzDroidFan

Reaction score
Yeah. My wife says I should have gone to Vegas. What are the odds? But the customer service with Verizon was excellent each time. I didn't get hassled a bit. So I guess that was the upside.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've always been happy with Verizon's service.

If you are in Tucson then my family is lucky we didn't go to the same store you did :icon_eek:

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Hahaha I can tell you which store in Tucson to stay away from. After 4 LG Envy touches and one Droid the manager really does not want to see me again. He got a bit nasty with me over the last Envy then a week later I was back with hubby's droid. I think next time, if there is one, I will just call CS.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Hahahahaha thats the one that the manager really doesn't like me anymore. That is the closest one to me since I live down in Sahuarita. On my daughter's envy he basically accused me of doing something to the phone in hopes that I would get a new one. Thats when corporate got a call from me.