Finally did it! Left the wife w/T-mobile

oxrock

Reaction score
Left the wife with T-mobile and made the swithc without her! She can move over in November! Thankyou Wirefly!

I'm like a kid the week after Christmas!

Love it!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
lol Oxrock : )

Great to have you here.

Next up is the wife : )

Enjoy your stay and welcome aboard

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Left the wife with T-mobile and made the swithc without her! She can move over in November! Thankyou Wirefly!

I'm like a kid the week after Christmas!

Love it!

Isn't that a great feeling? And the good news is it last a long, long time.

Welcome to the forums.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I had t-mo for 6-7 years. Fell in love with Android with the G1, then moved away from their coverage area. The droid is what I thought the g1 would be.

Glad to have you! Try not to make the wife too jealous while she waits!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
oxrock

oxrock

Reaction score
Thank's every one! T-mob kept promising and promising 3G here in Pensacola, but never delivered. It was tough breaking an 8 year relationship. But, they can't compete here.

I'll be dazzling the wife with what 3G can do and she won't be able to stand the wait!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thank's every one! T-mob kept promising and promising 3G here in Pensacola, but never delivered. It was tough breaking an 8 year relationship. But, they can't compete here.

I'll be dazzling the wife with what 3G can do and she won't be able to stand the wait!

Haha! I was living near Wichita, Ks when I had the G1 and it was better/faster than my buddy's Sprint smart/touch phone...the Samsung...uh...something...at the time.

Anyway, I didn't realize how much more awesome 3G was until I took a trip up to KC and had it there. WOW!

What's really sad is that I live in the woods about 10 minutes from a small town and 20 minutes from a bigger town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, and VZW has 3G at my house!

I couldn't believe it when the girl at the store handed me the Droid and it said 3G, and I was even more shocked when I still had it (AND had reception) when I got home!:icon_ banana:

naykam0810

Reaction score
I feel you man, did the same here, had AT&T for the last 6 years and the wife didn't want to switch due to Verizon not supporting our phone numbers with a 787 area code, so I changed my number and got the Moto Droid and left her with AT&T. Also I got her the motorola backflip yesterday, so at least she joined the android family, and I can't wait to get it on monday so I can root it too. :icon_ banana: