Finally decided to root

wyld

Reaction score
Last I read there is no stock rom for gingerbread but they are working on a liberty. Now that your rooted you are free! You ask now what? Well a few apps you need to get asap the bootsapp for your phone overclock apps you can freeze bloatware block adds

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wyld

Reaction score
An app called quick clock advanced is one you want it will run a test tells you what your phone can can't do in terms of CPU and voltage

Beka27

Reaction score
Congrats! It's quite a lot of fun! Make sure to read as much as you can to familiarize yourself with various processes. Anytime you're going to add a new rom, read the directions thru a couple times before starting...

OP
Blacksantron

Blacksantron

Reaction score
All good stuff.thanks for the links. I got liberty toolbox and switched my boot logo! Haha I'm so new to this.

wyld

Reaction score
All good stuff.thanks for the links. I got liberty toolbox and switched my boot logo! Haha I'm so new to this.

Kinda fun isn't it being in control of what your can do and how it looks I have not got into custom roms yet but I can imagine its kinda like getting a new phone with each new rom or theme

sent from my Rooted Gingerbread DroidX using DroidForums