Finally became a member. Now time to get some answers. Lol

Tloc107

Reaction score
Well I bought the first Motorola Droid that came out a few days after it was released. Had that until the Bionic was released and then jumped on that wagon. I am new to the Droid forums but have been on many other style forums. I am familiar with the Droids just not real good with all the tech stuff but can usually hold my own.

However I am having some issues with a couple things. I bought the hdmi dock, wireless keyboard and mouse, standard dock and also car dock. I have a case on phone and docks dont work real good with case because the distance between case and dock makes it hard for the plugs to reach so they will read properly etc. So I have been using without case and all works fine and figured most out.

I am having a issue with the little remote that came with the hdmi dock. When I try to scroll on screen between apps or icons the thing freaks out and will jump all over icons and sometime switches screens even with just one click to the side. Anybody have this issue?

Also I want to be able to print without using a wifi connection because that is a added monthly charge I don't want. Motoprint works fine at work where there is a wifi connection but I don't have wifi at home and want to plug my hp psc 1510 printer into hdmi dock via usb but I can't seem to get it to work. Printer icon pops up on screen but it won't recognize it. I called Motorola and they said download cloud print so I did and tried that and still no luck. This stuff is usually a bit over my head. Any tips or tricks? Is this even possible? Thanks for any guidance! I need it. Hahaha.

OP
T

Tloc107

Reaction score
That's right I have the Bionic. Thanks for welcoming me and thanks for any help.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!!

Sorry to hear you are having problems and unfortunately I don't know much about the bionic to help out. Best I can do is suggest you head over to the bionic section and hopefully we can find the info to get you straightened out.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ALOHA welcome to the forum. I've never used any dock so im unable to assist u as well. hopefully u were able to get some answers in the Bionic section