Finally back to normal

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Biggdogg76, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Biggdogg76

Biggdogg76 New Member

Well I must say my frustration with BBV6.1 has finally ended! I went ahead and flashed V6.2 today and I couldnt be happier. I still may revert back to my Chevy LV kernel because the stock Bugless kernel and my Droid dont seem to like eachother when it comes to wifi, camera and battery life. I will let this new set up run clean for awhile and see how it performs before theming. So far the battery percentage seems accurate , Ill report back after I beat up on it for awhile.
  2. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

I find that Chevy's MV kernel performs better for me, may give a bit less battery life, but I'd rather have performance during high loads rather than an hour so more batt life..
  3. Biggdogg76

Biggdogg76 New Member

Forgot to mention that I did a complete wipe of data/cache, format boot and system ,wipe of dalvik cache twice ( if that makes a difference I'm not sure ). As far as animations and screen transitions my phone is as snappy as the day I bought it. The Browser is fast again too. Besides the known bug with the ad blocker the only thing i have noticed is the loss of the 3g signal when I use Gmail and sometimes when I use the Market.
  4. anewday

anewday New Member

I already noticed an increase in battery life with 6.2 and stock slayher kernel. I may try the Chevy kernel to see how it compares.