Finally, a real life camera test!

Kias

Reaction score
Lets just get right to it...

Caution: Not for the faint of heart!
The Test is Here!

I say it's a 'real life camera test' as I was mostly intoxicated while taking these videos and photos, and could've cared less about the lighting, composition, etc...

These are unretouched* photos and videos taken in the "Wild".

I am completely impressed with the camera on this phone. Yes, my camera could of done a better job, but that's sort of like saying my car does a better job of getting me to work then my bicycle does... They'll both get me there, one just does it in luxury!

(*) Unretouched being defined as not messing with the hue, color, contrast, saturation, etc... There are plenty of pan and zoom effects on the photos, along with transitional sequences, and other video effects. The video of the fire portions do, however, have a pretty hefty editing zoom applied to it.

The first minute of audio is from the camera and has extreme filtering added to try and take out most of the crap. (I was 10 feet from the speakers, I'm genuinely surprised I got what I got!) There's background audio from the camera during the ring toss portion for added effect. This audio is completely untouched, however the volume was lowered for the video.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool but there's one thing that's seriously missing from the video....

Gratuitous nudity! :rockon:

OP
Kias

Kias

Reaction score
Cool but there's one thing that's seriously missing from the video....

Gratuitous nudity! :rockon:

Ok, so that's the one thing I don't like about the droid camera... It won't turn on very fast! My eye's caught the nudity, but my droid did not...

Detonation

Reaction score
Videos look good...but of all the bands on the Kicker stage you could have got close up footage of, you chose Halestorm? :dry:

OP
Kias

Kias

Reaction score
I have close ups of adelitas way, and killswitch engage too. But Halestorm, by far, deserves it! I fully expect Halestorm to be on the main stage next year. So does Spin Magazine! Besides, Lzzy's so cute!

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Halestorm rocks!!

I used my Droid at Disney last weekend and was impressed with the video quality and the picture quality from it.