Finally a little after 2 years.....Lag is gone.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been around since the Moto Droid. I have had new phones here and there since then. But one thing has always bothered me.

That annoying slight lag...and most of you will know what I'm talking about. You can call it a nic pick, or whatever. It bugs me.

Be it in the browser....the app drawer....or even from swiping screens, hated that damn lag. Never that smooth scrolling that you see in IOS.

It was even more noticeable on my rezound..because higher rez screens are more susceptible to lag.

Roms helped, but never truly fix it...

But after more then 2 years lag is finally gone...loaded up ICS 4.0.3....and its smooth...and not just smooth, its IOS smooth. They finally fixed it......finally.

I truly can say this is the happiest I have ever been with android.....I'm about to cry. :cool-b:

Insidious

Reaction score
:*) me too. That was beautiful :b. Unfortunately for my Rezound, ICS is pretty laggy but right now its actually speeding along pretty well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
HolyGrail

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:*) me too. That was beautiful :b. Unfortunately for my Rezound, ICS is pretty laggy but right now its actually speeding along pretty well.

It shouldn't be...what version of ICS are you on? Oh....wait...I'm using the newest leak of 4.0.3....the old 4.0.3....was garbage and hella lagged. You might have that one.

Insidious

Reaction score
It shouldn't be...what version of ICS are you on? Oh....wait...I'm using the newest leak of 4.0.3....the old 4.0.3....was garbage and hella lagged. You might have that one.

Lol I'm on the old 4.0.3. I'm not ready to take the latest leak, and I'll probably wait for the official OTA next week.

OP
HolyGrail

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm on the old 4.0.3. I'm not ready to take the latest leak, and I'll probably wait for the official OTA next week.

Well then....best be ready for a treat.