Developer
Developer
Reaction score

darylkris

Reaction score
yeah installed without wiping. cleaaan. now to get my theme back up lol

jbrock98

Reaction score
Like a good neighbor state farm is there.....with a gingerbread theme! ?????

Sent from my Sourcery Droid

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Glad everyone is liking the release so far! ^.^ this one has a lot of new stuff that i'm particularly proud of (specifically the power widget implementation). can't wait to get working on gingerbread!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Glad everyone is liking the release so far! ^.^ this one has a lot of new stuff that i'm particularly proud of (specifically the power widget implementation). can't wait to get working on gingerbread!

You should definitely be proud. This release is awesome! Thanks so much for your hard work and am looking forward to gingerbread. Of course, at some point I'll be jumping ship and getting a Bionic...assuming Verizon/Moto ever releases the damn thing. But, until then, I will be enjoying this and your future releases for sure!!

diverbelow

Reaction score

Thank you for all your hard work. I also look forward in beta testing your GB ROM.

Armyof2

Reaction score
Have you guys searched the forum threads for a fix on this? I see these posts on every release so maybe someone has come up with a solution for this already

SoDroid

Reaction score
Could installing Pete's new(er) GB keyboard fix this? I know it comes with added features such as a new 12,000 word dictionary. I'm flashing the ROM now and will test it.

Edit: I've attached the KB if anyone wants to try it.

Last edited by a moderator: