1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

File Viewer Help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by turkeykilla, Jan 18, 2011.

1. turkeykilla

turkeykilla New Member

I didnt/should have thought of this issue before I rooted, lol.

Im currently in afghanistan with no internet location for my droid. I rooted it the other day and then when I went to access my SD Card to get to my back up (created with Astro file viewer), I discovered I have no file viewer program. :icon_evil:

Does anyone know if it is possible to access the SD card without USB connection to computer?

I have onix 2.0 beta installed currently, but could easily flash to another ROM if it has a packaged file viewer.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    You can remove the sd card and put it into the computer with a usb adapter.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

In the Market you can get an app that works with wifi called Wifi Explorer Plus. What this will do is create an ip address which you can put in your computers address bar. When you go to that address, there is your SD card.

From this point you can do with it anything that you would do if you were hooked up with a USB. Hope this helps.
  4. turkeykilla

turkeykilla New Member

I should have clarified this before. I need to view my SD card on my Droid, as it has my backup files on it from before I rooted it, mainly astro file viewer, so I can access the rest of apps/games I had prior. I dont have access to the market because I dont have access to the internet or any provider.
  5. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

CyanogenMod has a packaged file manager, but if you can't get internet or market I don't know for sure how you're going to get CM unless you can use on of the computers at base to get it and then transfer it to your droid.
Search tags for this page

.msg viewer for android

andriod msg files viewer

android msg file reader

droid dna file viewer
droid maxx file viewer
file viewer for moterola droid
motorola android file viewer

msg file viewer android