1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

File name on Videos

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by iraparks, Nov 10, 2009.

1. iraparks

iraparks Guest

Can you get the Gallery to display file names so you can tell from each episode if you have for example a TV series? I have 8 episodes but can only bring up the pictures, cant' tell which episode is which.

Forget it I had it on my Droid already, Video Player App displays them as title as apposed to just thumbnail.. Sorry!
  2. pennypritty1

pennypritty1 New Member

ohhh I was JUST going to post this very question... I'm going to search for this video player app.... thanks for sharing your solution!!! *biggrin*
  3. pennypritty1

pennypritty1 New Member

The reviews on Video Media Player were too negative for me... but I will continue searching for a better app to use to play my videos... Again, thanks for posting your question (which is still my question as well)...

Cheers!
  4. JTAC

JTAC New Member

If you want the titles to display...there's an app for that. Check "Video Player", "Cinema", "Act 1 Video Player". I know for a fact that all 3 display titles.
  5. ChicagoFire

ChicagoFire New Member

Astro File Manager displays the titles of your videos and when you click on them they play using the builtin video player that gallery uses.
Search tags for this page

android video file name

android video file names
android video files view filename
android video show file names
android view movies file name
change file name to play video on phone
change video title name
display video name in gallery android
file names gallery android
filename video how read android

gallery filename