Few troubles on 1.42.

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by phatrabbitt, Mar 16, 2011.

1. phatrabbitt

phatrabbitt New Member

During a call if the volume is up all the way and I press the volume up button it ends the call. Wtf? Super annoying. Anyone have this problem? Also, no camera shutter sounds and having trouble uploading photos to fb. Another thing, the option to keep 50, 75, or 100 mb free. What's the deal with that? Can you explain in more detail what it does and the positive and negative affects of it.?
    I really like this rom, I'm just lookin to figure it out. Help!

let me touch it
  2. marcusdavidhall

marcusdavidhall New Member

The only issue I'm having is when using bluetooth. The audio intermittently will go silent for a half a second or so
  3. kinfolk248

kinfolk248 New Member

half of my music library doesnt play. it says sorry your device does not support this type of file. i dont know what it is with GB but Froyo played everything. i cant wait til GB is fully running.

i had some (small) data loss too...
  4. medinauta

medinauta New Member

When I check a lost call detail, the text is black, meaning almost invisible. Also the same problem when trying to listen online music using the mui player.

Sent from my Droid
  5. kc0r8y

kc0r8y New Member

FWIW - I have this on my Droid 1 and I'm having none of these problems. I just sat here and tried to do each thing you guys have mentioned and had no problems.
  6. neoj2

neoj2 New Member

I also have a few problems that are getting to me.
    When i sometimes make a call the saved contact will not show just the number, I want to make sure I dialed the right number.
    Also I cannot send or receive pictures. I tried fixing permissions and rebooting but its still the same.
    Gmail wont sync automatically, i have to enter gmail and refresh to get my emails. Also my regular email doesnt receive until i reboot phone.
    My twitter and facebook accounts keep asking for me to sign in again the next day for them to work properly.
    When I try to join facebook contacts with existing contacts on phone i get android process has stopped unexpectedly and wont join contacts.
    Yes I wiped 3 times through Razr recovery method. I restored with TB only the missing apps a few data info like wifi settings, mms and phone storage not the dreaded bluetooth settings as that locks you out of phone if you have a key code and causes android process fc's like a mutha.
  7. medinauta

medinauta New Member

1. Go to "Call log"
    2. Tap a previous call or lost call
    3. Log text (time & date and duration of the call, under the Incoming/Missed call text) is black, on top of a dark grey bar, making it almost invisible to the eye to read.
  8. Krooked247

Krooked247 New Member

I had the same problem with adjusting volume during a call causing the phone to hang up on lgb 1.3 and on 1.42.
    I noticed it only happens to me when I have the setting for the volume rocker awake on.
    If I turn it off it stops.
    I made a post about it for 1.3 and liquid said he is aware and will be working on a fix , in the meantime I just don't use that setting.
    Hope this helps....

Krooked All Day.....
  9. Spyder RT

Spyder RT New Member

As far as the gmail thing, I was having the same issue.
    Go to settings- accounts&sync- click the account to manage and make sure the gmail box is checked

Sent from my webshooter using Tapatalk
  10. Tsip85

Tsip85 New Member

My camera sounds work fine...by fine I mean they are working. However, I have disabled the sounds and I can still hear them...
  11. neoj2

neoj2 New Member

Update

I did a fresh install of 1.42 and everything seems to be working fine. Only this time i avoided restoring in TB the wallpaper settings and it looks like that fixed my photo texting issue. All the other things are still happening though but i think it has something to do with my job blocking facebook. Only twitter is not blocked but is always asking me to sign in and when i do it says you can only use on account at a time. Strange...
  12. MS2SF

MS2SF New Member

Thanks. It was so dark I never noticed it before. Any ideas on how we can make it more visible?
  13. phatrabbitt

phatrabbitt New Member

Thanks krooked

let me touch it