Few small but annoying Issues including facebook

I H8 5_0 Stangs

Reaction score
When I try to update my status Using Facebook mobile (not the andriod app) and I hit ALT and then any number it won't type the desired number into the status bar, and instead loads my homepage again, as if hitting alt and the number keys is a shortcut key back to "home". Anyone else have the issue? is really annoying not being able to put Numbers in my status.

Since the 2.0 update my phone does all sorts of weird things, like in the messages app, when I tap a certain thread I have with someone, another one will load, or it will load the correct messages, but will say another contacts name, (it will correct itself after about 5 seconds) but for a phone thats supposed to be the best phone out there, this is unacceptable.

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It's better to use the m.facebook.com in place of any FB app out there....Basically they all Sux...

OP
I

I H8 5_0 Stangs

Reaction score
I'm not talking about an app at all, I'm talking about using the full html website facebook.com. the only reason I called it "facebook mobile" was because after I post something on facebook on the regular browser on my droid, and then I go on facebook on my laptop, it says my posts made on my droid are "via facebook mobile"

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ahh...Have you tried the onscreen keyboard? does it do the same?

OP
I

I H8 5_0 Stangs

Reaction score
Hmmm for some reason the Droid fixed itself with the facebook status issue.