Few Questions -- Rooted

dtartini

Reaction score
You want the normal font back... Im assuming you installed the "droid" font when you flashed the smoked glass rom. you can always reinstall the rom and choose the stock font or just use metamorph to change it to whatever you want.

I decided to reinstall the rom lol, I had also changed some of the packages I wanted.

Where can I get themes for metamorph?

They are kinda all over the place. This thread as some good ones. MetaMorph themes confirmed as working for Droid . Here is another thread from xda-developers.com...post your metamorph themes. As stated earlier you will need busybox and several other apps. Check out the metamorph link in post 8 for instructions. FYI IMO the easiest way to get busybox is through droidrootpro (in the market). Good Luck. if you have issues with metamorph or busybox make sure you post it on the appropriate thread (there are several about these subjects)

OP
D

DHood

Reaction score
What is busybox needed for? And is there a free way to get it?

dtartini

Reaction score
What is busybox needed for? And is there a free way to get it?

Im not the best person to explain this but it wasnt answered so here it goes... Busybox is a linux tool not built into the phone that lets you perform certain commands. Its mostly used for pushing and pulling system files (ie push a font file to your systems folder to change your overall font ect). Yes its free you can get it from here ROOT YOUR DROID INSTALL BUSYBOX . From the questions you have though I can tell you that you are better off going the paid route. There is less chance of you bricking your droid (either way its unlikely but less risk IMO is better) plus much less involved. IMHO not worth it to save a couple of bucks.