few questions from a 1st time droid owner.....

bwaller25

Reaction score
so i just got the phone and i love it. is there anyway to get the little green droid guy off my main screen? hes giving me tips but i dont need him anymore...

another question i have is , can you make folders to store the apps? for example, can i put all my games in one folder instead of scrolling through all of them to find what i want?

thanks in advance guys.

lshall

Reaction score
You press and hold the Green guy, then drag him to the bottom of your screen to the trash can.. I just did this :)

OP
B

bwaller25

Reaction score
thanks, that was easy lol....any idea about creating folders or better organizing the apps?

lshall

Reaction score
No idea on that one, have you updated to 2.2? I just did and now my call speaker and speaker phone aren't working.. uh!!

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
For folders:

Long press a blank spot on the home screen.

Choose Folder

Select "new folder"

Drag it to where you want it on the home screen

Press it, it will open

Long press the header bar to rename it whatever you want it to be called and select "ok"

Press the "x" to close it.

Now to put stuff in it:

Open you app drawer

Long press the game or app you wish to place in the folder (this will close the app drawer and let you drag the app somewhere on you home screen)

Drag it to the folder and release.

Repeat to add multiple apps to the folder.

As far as I know, every installed app shows up in the drawer (unless you hide them with launcher pro), and I don't believe there is a way to sort them.

OP
B

bwaller25

Reaction score
awesome man, thanks...i really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

OP
B

bwaller25

Reaction score
this site is great. one more question. i downloaded the Nesoid app however i can not get it to play. is it an app that lets you choose nes games you want to play or is it just a player and now i have to download the games seperately. thanks

D

dankarlinski

i believe it is just a player. so, you would need to find the roms yourself. id love to give you some places, but that is technically illegal, so i cannot do that.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You need to find the ROMs for the NESoid app yourself.

Place the ROMs on the SD card somewhere in a folder and when you open the NESoid app just navigate to that folder on your SD cardd :)

There is also an app called "Folder Organizer" that offers much more customization for folders, just an FYI

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
No they're not in the market.

Finding them is gonna require a Google search. As mentioned Rom distribution is illegal and giving links to illegal stuff is against droid forums terms (I think). Sorry not much help here in that topic.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App